shepgs

One Less Family Gathering To Worry About!

Rate this topic

Just wanted to express some relief here. Being newly gluten-free, there are still many situations I haven't dealt with, one being family gatherings. I was nervous about one coming up this spring and just found out that two of my sisters-in-law are now gluten-free also! I'm sure I'll have to talk to them about details of the gathering but I am relieved not to feel like I'll be swimming against the stream, at least not the only one. Whew!

Just wanted to express some relief here. Being newly gluten-free, there are still many situations I haven't dealt with, one being family gatherings. I was nervous about one coming up this spring and just found out that two of my sisters-in-law are now gluten-free also! I'm sure I'll have to talk to them about details of the gathering but I am relieved not to feel like I'll be swimming against the stream, at least not the only one. Whew!

I do know that feeling of relief. I am going to spend a week with my gluten free sister so although I have a few intolerances she doesn't, life will be easy :lol: Except our other sister has decided to come visit at the same time just to make the two of us feel weird :unsure: To her I say :P:P:P

I am so jealous! I've been trying to convince nearly everyone in my immediate family that they should look into testing or try the diet as they all seems suspicious for gluten intolerance to me.......it would make things so much easier at holiday time just to have a "partner" (or two) so to speak. Good for you though! Just curious, did you convince them or did they pursue it on their own?