Googles

Allergy Medicine

Rate this topic

I need to find out what allergy medicines I can take because this is my first allergy season gluten free. Any knowledge one way or another would be much appreciated.

I take generic Rite Aid allergy meds. It's the same as Zyrtec-D. I totally forgot when I went to the store to get it, so I called when I got home and cetiri-D is safe. I have no idea about the others though. Soooo not looking forward to allergy season!

Thanks for the info. I'm not worried about looking for it, I'm already in it. A little late doing my homework, I really thought I had more time. But that is what I get for moving to a new part of the country. :)

I take the Target version of Zyrtec. No issues.

I found this list a while back. Don't know how trustworthy it is, but for what it's worth:

Medications and gluten

Edited to add that this list is dated 2008. Not that current. Best bet is always to call the company.

I use regular Zyrtec when I need something. The only thing that works for me.

Does anyone know about alavert? I called them but they said they don't test so they can't say one way or the other. It is what I have found works best for me in the past and is cheaper than Zyrtec.

Thanks,

Googles