masterjen

All-Round Supplement

Rate this topic

I posted this in another section, but no responses, so I thought I would try this one! Has anyone heard of or tried the Alpha line of supplements? There is one called Alpha ENH, another called Alpha PMX, and a couple of others. They provide all-round nutrition, rather than just protein. The PMX adds extra protein for those of us who feel our work-outs demand more protein than the ENH. I'm intrigued by the idea of a more all-round supplement, and of course the fact that it is gluten-free. But, it uses maltodextrin as it's base, and I know some of us can have trouble digesting corn. Perhaps, though, it is so refined that digestion problems is not a concern. Anyways, anyone out there who can provide an opinion on this product?

I have!! I use the Alpha ENF supplements for when I have colitis flare ups and I can't eat normal food. I love love love it. But I am using it as a meal replacement, not just a supplement. I am sure it could work just fine as a supplement too. But keep in mind I have only used the ENF, never tried the PMX...