Rate this topic

Hi Guys,

I have noticed that I tend to be getting flare ups at random these last few months of stomach upset, nausea, low-grade fevers, fatigue (bad), sweating, chills, a general feeling of being sick. I have it right now. They generally kick my butt for a couple days then die down. Today I have a new symptom. I have a light red butterfly rash on my face, that I can see through my makeup. I also recently was having weird stomach pain, the docs found that I have a tumor on my liver.

Should I ask for a lupus test? Would that make sense? It seems like I should rule it out at least....I am so sick of being sick. I am sure most of you understand.

Thanks for the support! *hugs*

Oh Salax, I'm so sorry to hear about all of this :( Yeah, I think it would be a good idea to be tested for Lupus under the circumstances. I know 2 people with it, and it affects them both a bit differently.

Hugs to you, and let us know :)

Gosh yes ask for the test. If you can swing it get yourself into the doctor so they can see that rash. If you have to wait take a picture as the rash can come and go to some extent as the disease flares and then resolves. I have many of the same problems going on now, except without the tummy problems and with severe joint and muscle pain. I have a lab slip for testing that I was given today. I am actually hoping they figure it out as I am so sick of swelling and hurting every durn spring and summer.

Thanks for the feedback. I will ask for the test. Gonna try to get into the drs office today if possible.