scooper

Us Biotek Food Panel

Rate this topic

Do any of you have any experience utilizing the US BioTek Food panel to identify other foods that you might have a sensitivity or intolerance to?

Any other food panels you might recommend?

I'm curious too. I've been looking into it myself. I've found a website that you can purchase from that sends them the Doctor's order and you get the results, so you don't have to go through a Doctor at all. I don't know if it's more expensive that way or what, but it's really not as expensive as I thought it would be...

Am I allowed to post links, anyone? If I can I'll post the link to the website, just let me know 'cause I'm not sure. Haha. xD

Do any of you have any experience utilizing the US BioTek Food panel to identify other foods that you might have a sensitivity or intolerance to?

I've done one of these tests from a different company. The one that is offered by Enterolab is conducted through stool. It isn't as thorough, but it's supposed to be much more accurate. They look for the most common offenders, such as eggs, gluten, and soy. You can also order one that tests for each food individually.

Yes. I did the 100 food panel which diagnosed my cane sugar and egg allergies. Because I was still having allergy symptoms (bloating, gas, cramping pain), I also did the 'vegetarian' panel. However, I didn't show any strong reactions to foods on that panel. So I did the herb and spice panel, which revealed I had strong reactions to vanilla and nutmeg.

Before doing the ELISA panels from US Biotek, I had previously been diagnosed with gluten intolerance, casein and soy allergies through Enterolab stool tests. Because I still had allergy reaction symptoms I found a naturopath who recommended the US BioTek ELISA (blood test for IgG reactions) panels. I'm glad I could use those tests to diagnose my other 4 allergies. I would not have wanted to try 'elimination' diets and guess which other foods caused my reactions.

I would recommend doing any of Enterolab's stool test (for IgA antibody reactions) or any of US Biotek's ELISA blood tests (for IgG antibody reactions).

SUE