This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

My Post Is Gone,never Pinned

Guest imsohungry

Guest imsohungry

Morning moderators, :)

Never mind, found it! Guess it got pinned late yesterday. Thanks! ;)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

Good, I'm glad you found it.

Open Original Shared Link

That is the link for it.

I think it was pinned quite some time ago. We are usually pretty prompt at getting the topics pinned. If not pinned, then we have either overlooked it or it is spam.

nikki-uk Enthusiast

I replied to a post from Sharon C in Post Diagnosis titled 'son going for follow up'-it's disappeared.Sure I read it after posting,can't find it ?.....

celiac3270 Collaborator

To find a post you made, click on your user name (Open Original Shared Link) and then below the big bold letters of your user name, click Open Original Shared Link. I can't find that particular post, though. Are you sure it went through? If your browser connection goes bad while it's trying to post it, you might have lost it. The only way to be sure it went through is to see it pop up once it's done submitting it.

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Okay,thanks celiac3270,I found my post in 'find all posts for this member',but it definitely is not on the board?..

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

Then your post probably didn't take to the board..sometimes that happens to me to...just write it again and post it :D

nikki-uk Enthusiast

I have re-posted my reply ,but something odd is still going on.

As the newest post in 'post diagnosis' section it should have shown on the home page.However the newest post in this section is showing as 'l-glutamine' by bean.When you click on to 'post diagnosis' section,'L-glutamine' post is not there??

I hope this makes sense to someone,I'm struggling to understand myself!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

That's because it has not been pinned yet. I'll go pin it right now and then it will show up :D If you go to todays active posts you will see it but until one of the moderators pin it then it will not show up in the section.

jknnej Collaborator

I wrote a new post today as well that didn't get pinned. It was under gluten free products about sour cream and cream cheese and it's missing in action...

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

It's there now because it is pinned so you can click on that section and you will see it. It was not missing...if it is not pinned, the place where you can see it is under "today's active posts".

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Thanks Kaiti,you'll have to bear with us less computer literate!

KaitiUSA Enthusiast
:D Well I'm glad I can help you understand it at least a little....don't worry about asking the questions...I was confused about that at first too.
  • 2 weeks later...
Bette Explorer

Huh??

Can't find my post :

No New Posts Generic Antibiotic For Augmentin gluten-free?

Bette Posted on: Jun 26 2005, 09:59 AM

Replies: 0

Views: 8 Hello,

Does anybody know off hand if the generic for "Augmentin" - Amox-clav by mfg Geneva is gluten free?...

Forum: Gluten-Free Foods, Products, Shopping & Medications · Post Preview: #49055

KaitiUSA Enthusiast

It is not pinned yet thats why...if you go to todays active topics you can see it but a moderator has to pin it before it will be in a section..I'll go pin it for you

Bette Explorer

Thanks Kaiti :D ,

You are awesome, just to let you know all your work on these boards is very much appreciated!!!

So pinned is the same as the message being posted? I get it now!!

Bette

celiac3270 Collaborator

Pinned is a moderator certifying that it's a valid topic (i.e. not an advertisement for cheap prescription drugs, etc.) and that it's in the right place. That way bad topics stay in the back until removed.

Emme999 Enthusiast

Howdy :)

I just attempted to post something in the new Meeting Room and (right after I hit the add new post button) my computer freaked out.

Can someone please check and let me know if it is in the review process or if it never made it? It was called (something like) "Seeking Friends in Utah"

- Michelle :)

celiac3270 Collaborator

It never made it.

Try typing it again and make sure to copy it before you post...that way if it freaks out again, you can try a third time without having to type it up again.

Emme999 Enthusiast

Thanks! Fortunately I had the "uh oh.. something bad is about to happen" feeling and copied it to a word file :)

Will be posting again in just a sec. Thanks!!

Emme999 Enthusiast

Okay ... all posted. Now I just have to be patient while I wait for you guys to pin it! (hint hint ;))

Thanks!!!

Archived