mcbeez

Lines Across Cheekbones?

Rate this topic

I'm 22, and I've recently noticed some cut-like lines across the tops of my cheekbones. They're pretty far from my eyes, on the top of the bones. Has anyone else developed these? I really don't think they're due to aging or not taking care of my skin, because I'm not hard on it at all, don't smoke, and use facial cleaner and moisturizer every day. I didn't think it possible that it was connected to Celiac until I read this post and found some others elsewhere. This one attributes the indents to "allergies." I have more links if anyone is interested.

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1781963376/m/9691914948

This almost feels too farfetched. It's so easy to attribute everything to Celiac when you're first diagnosed, I guess. Haha...

Really interesting, When I was watching the Oscars I noticed Sandra Bullock seemed to have what you described.

I'm 22, and I've recently noticed some cut-like lines across the tops of my cheekbones. They're pretty far from my eyes, on the top of the bones. Has anyone else developed these? I really don't think they're due to aging or not taking care of my skin, because I'm not hard on it at all, don't smoke, and use facial cleaner and moisturizer every day. I didn't think it possible that it was connected to Celiac until I read this post and found some others elsewhere. This one attributes the indents to "allergies." I have more links if anyone is interested.

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1781963376/m/9691914948

This almost feels too farfetched. It's so easy to attribute everything to Celiac when you're first diagnosed, I guess. Haha...

i had never heard of that yet.

i do know tho- that many people with gluten intolerance have horizontal lines over their fingerprints- mostly the thumbs... mine havent really improved and its been about 8 months gluten free (they're supposed to improve). do u have those?

Wow, yeah. I've never noticed that before - I have horizontal lines on all of my fingertips. The thumbs are the most prominent.