Rate this topic

Ok guys, here is my dillema, a couple days ago I had a milk shake and really had no problems maybe a few gurlges but thats it, so I figured today it would be ok to drink a glass of milk. Now I am having the worse cramps I've had in a long time. This ever happen to anyone,I mean eating like an ice cream product and not having an issue, but milk causing an issue. This is blowing my mind.

Next time, pop a Lactaid pill. Works like a charm!

yes- i have had this experience- and i really have no idea what it means... its weird.. i can indulge in a couple of scoops of ice cream- and not feel a thing.. but any kind of drink with milk in it sometimes messes me up... weird

My girls seem to do ok with a little cheese or yogurt but they can't handle milk or ice cream at all! It may just be that your body can handle a little but not too much, maybe the ice cream and milk in one week was just too much.

My girls seem to do ok with a little cheese or yogurt but they can't handle milk or ice cream at all! It may just be that your body can handle a little but not too much, maybe the ice cream and milk in one week was just too much.

I absolutely cannot tolerate any "cows" milk period. Ice cream, is an odd thing though. I'd say 99.9% of the time it hits me hard just like milk would, but once in a blue moon over the course of probably the last 6 years, I've decided to indulge (when I know I'm going to suffer but I'll be home alone!) LOL :P) ... and low and behold.... nada!!!! I think I ate Stonecold ice cream once...and it was fine... that other brand I'm not sure of... but its very odd! I don't go down that road hardly EVER...because it makes me miserable! (except for those rare two or three times). I can have yoplait yogurt (with lactaid.. just in case) and I can have parmesan cheese, but that's about it for dairy. B)