Rate this topic

In case anyone wants to try a gluten free focaccia, the recipe in Gluten Free Baking Classics by Annalise Roberts is AMAZING! It is SOOOO good. We made it today. Easy to do, too. :D

Diane, I'm glad to hear that! I have that cookbook but haven't tried the focaccia yet. I also liked the pizza crust.

Diane, I'm glad to hear that! I have that cookbook but haven't tried the focaccia yet. I also liked the pizza crust.

We've made the pizza crust too. :)

In case anyone wants to try a gluten free focaccia, the recipe in Gluten Free Baking Classics by Annalise Roberts is AMAZING! It is SOOOO good. We made it today. Easy to do, too. :D

It is good, especially with some tweaking. I like to add lots of fresh herbs to the dough. Her book is one of my favourites.

It is good, especially with some tweaking. I like to add lots of fresh herbs to the dough. Her book is one of my favourites.

And it's one of my favorites, too! Have you tried the Multigrain Sandwich Bread?

And it's one of my favorites, too! Have you tried the Multigrain Sandwich Bread?

Not yet but it is on my list! Have you? If so, how was it?

Not yet but it is on my list! Have you? If so, how was it?

I like it! Last time I made it, I only used whole flax seeds and sunflower seeds in it (skipped the sesame seeds). I love seeds!

But as is always the case (for me at least) gluten-free bread is always better the first day or then it's toast. I have yet to figure it out so I just keep experimenting.

Today I got my order from King Arthur Flour. They have a 9x4x4" loaf pan (a very heavy pan)...the theory being that gluten-free breads need structure so it should have plenty with 4" sides. I'll use that next time I bake bread. I also got another product called "Gluten-Free Cake Enhancer", which can be used for breads, too - it's supposed to "make baked goods lighter and moister and keep them fresh longer" http://www.kingarthu...-enhancer-10-oz It's gotten pretty good reviews. Have you ever tried anything like it?