Rate this topic

Daughter and I went there today and we were just amazed. They actually had some gluten-free items as well. I saw Bob's Redmill gluten-free flour mix and some other mixes on the baking aisle. I did not see gluten-free pasta but I also didn't look with the Asian foods. Might have been some there.

But for things like produce, meat, cheese, rice, etc., the prices can't be beat!

I didn't notice organic foods but also didn't specifically look for them. We mainly went today to check out prices. But we did leave with three 12 packs of soda and 7 bags of groceries for $104 plus a few pennies. So it was great!

They are great, aren't they ? Before they put in a large grocery with a gluten free aisle in town which is about 13 miles away, I was commuting up to the larger town in the next county to go to their Winco, which had enough gluten free items to get us by that I only had to hit the specialty health food store about once a month. I still will go there to stock up on things like canned goods in the fall, before rainy season starts. This is when those canneries are really high on stock from processing the farm produce, and things will be cheaper yet. The ones near us have a large selection of ethnic foods because of our diverse population, so that makes finding certain ingredients even easier. :)

They are great, aren't they ? Before they put in a large grocery with a gluten free aisle in town which is about 13 miles away, I was commuting up to the larger town in the next county to go to their Winco, which had enough gluten free items to get us by that I only had to hit the specialty health food store about once a month. I still will go there to stock up on things like canned goods in the fall, before rainy season starts. This is when those canneries are really high on stock from processing the farm produce, and things will be cheaper yet. The ones near us have a large selection of ethnic foods because of our diverse population, so that makes finding certain ingredients even easier. :)

This one has a good ethnic food section too.

Our Winco also has Udi's bread, bagel & muffins in the freezer near the bakery dept. Good prices too!

Our Winco also has Udi's bread, bagel & muffins in the freezer near the bakery dept. Good prices too!

Ooh! Thanks! I will look for those next time.

I miss Winco

I checked last night. They have the Udi's. Yay!

I love Winco. It is like a Celiac's answer to prayer. lol