OneStarTattoo

Anyone Else..softer Skin?

Rate this topic

I started my gluten-free diet on April 14th and shortly thereafter noticed that the skin on my face has become so soft and looks so much better. Has anyone else noticed this soft skin side effect (not that I am complaining lol)?

• Upvote 1

Since going free my acne on my face and upper back has almost completely gone away and my skin there has been much more smooth, less bumpy and gross.

• Upvote 1

one of the first things i noticed when i made the switch to gluten-free was my skin. it was way less red, smoother, and less dry. i always thought it was red from sun damage from childhood, but apparently it was just from eating gluten.

Thanks for the replies. I haven't noticed any other changes yet. Man, I wish the brain fog would lift but my seasonal allergies may have something to do with that as well.

Stay healthy!

My skin is softer and my hair is thicker and shinier since going gluten free. Hope you continue to improve!

My skin is better on my face. It is was tough to have a Mary Kay business if you skin around your eyes looks terrible.

Turns out it was the gluten. Business is better.