Sem4

Peanut/tree Nut Allergy

Rate this topic

Curious if anyone else has developed a peanut/tree nut allergy after beginning gluten free diet. I knew I had milk intolerance and gluten sensitivities, but new severe nut allergy has really surprised me! Have had anaphalytic shock multiple times in last few months. Trying to figure out what is going on!

I developed a tree nut allergy. I haven't had that severe of a reaction, but keep an epipen around just in case. I try to be very strict about all of my food intake so I hope I never have a bad encounter with nuts, but you never know... my doc says that allergies can worsen at the drop of a hat.

hi, i developed a peanut allergy just prior to going gluten-free. actually the food sensitivities and allergies tipped me off that something larger was at work- celiac or gluten intolerance.

a time before i had the all-out peanut allergy, i had eaten pad thai and got an incredible buzz from it (just thought it was extra spicy...which it was). but looking back it was a slight adrenaline rush....maybe some histamine response before the big one?

did you get any prior warning...or odd experiences before going full tilt allergic?