futuredvm24

Just Wanted To Say Hello!

Rate this topic

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hi! I just got diagnosed this past Wednesday although I sort of already suspected for about a year now. Things sort of went from bad to worse REALLY fast. Anyway, I am just trying to adjust right now. I am sticking to just whole foods for a few weeks and then I will transition some gluten-free processed items in. So just wanted to say hi and I am really thankful for everyone here because I've gotten some great info and advice in just the few days I started reading this forum! :)

Hi! I am new here too! I think it's great that we all have a place to get support, share stories, symptoms etc. :)Nice to meet you!

Just a suggestion, keep a food diary. This way you can find how 'something' has crept into your diet and is bothering you. If problems, eliminate some new foods. be aware it can be immediate or take weeks for symptoms to appear, maybe longer.

gailc

Hi! I am new too. Like you, I have suspected something terrible for a while, but it is some kind of a relief knowing what is going on. Right now I am having withdrawal anxiety and some neurological pain. I am hoping they go away with a steady elimination diet.

Please take care and keep me posted on how you are doing!