Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunnydayzahead

Help - Doctor In Ontario?

Hi everyone:

I live in Peterborough, ON - just east of Toronto. I am looking for a doctor to get referred to in Toronto/Kingston/Ottawa - anywhere really in eastern or central ontario. I was diagnosed a year and a half ago and just had a follow up biopsy which showed no improvement in my small intestine after a year and a half gluten free.

Does anyone know of a good GI in Ontario that I can be referred to who is really knowledgeable on celiac and/or refractory celiac.

Thanks so much for any help!!!!

sunny :)

multiple symptoms for twelve years before first diagnosis at age 44 of microscopic colitis in august 2008

diagnosed positive for celiac july 2010 by positive blood test followed by positive biopsy

three children - still to be tested but two of three showing symptoms of celiac :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi everyone:

I live in Peterborough, ON - just east of Toronto. I am looking for a doctor to get referred to in Toronto/Kingston/Ottawa - anywhere really in eastern or central ontario. I was diagnosed a year and a half ago and just had a follow up biopsy which showed no improvement in my small intestine after a year and a half gluten free.

Does anyone know of a good GI in Ontario that I can be referred to who is really knowledgeable on celiac and/or refractory celiac.

Thanks so much for any help!!!!

Dr Campbell, Dr Campbell, Dr Campbell! My mom was bedridden for a year and a half before finding him! After many misdiagnosis and nondiagnosis he saved her! I believe he's affiliated with Ajax/Pickering Hospital (part of Rouge Valley Health System). I can get more info if you'd like.

Good luck!

Thank you so much Jai!! I will look Dr Campbell up and see if I can find a contact number for him and have my family doctor refer me - and nice and close even in ajax!

Thanks again and hope your mom continues to do well!

multiple symptoms for twelve years before first diagnosis at age 44 of microscopic colitis in august 2008

diagnosed positive for celiac july 2010 by positive blood test followed by positive biopsy

three children - still to be tested but two of three showing symptoms of celiac :(