sunnydayzahead

Help - Doctor In Ontario?

Rate this topic

Hi everyone:

I live in Peterborough, ON - just east of Toronto. I am looking for a doctor to get referred to in Toronto/Kingston/Ottawa - anywhere really in eastern or central ontario. I was diagnosed a year and a half ago and just had a follow up biopsy which showed no improvement in my small intestine after a year and a half gluten free.

Does anyone know of a good GI in Ontario that I can be referred to who is really knowledgeable on celiac and/or refractory celiac.

Thanks so much for any help!!!!

sunny :)

Hi everyone:

I live in Peterborough, ON - just east of Toronto. I am looking for a doctor to get referred to in Toronto/Kingston/Ottawa - anywhere really in eastern or central ontario. I was diagnosed a year and a half ago and just had a follow up biopsy which showed no improvement in my small intestine after a year and a half gluten free.

Does anyone know of a good GI in Ontario that I can be referred to who is really knowledgeable on celiac and/or refractory celiac.

Thanks so much for any help!!!!

Dr Campbell, Dr Campbell, Dr Campbell! My mom was bedridden for a year and a half before finding him! After many misdiagnosis and nondiagnosis he saved her! I believe he's affiliated with Ajax/Pickering Hospital (part of Rouge Valley Health System). I can get more info if you'd like.

Good luck!

Thank you so much Jai!! I will look Dr Campbell up and see if I can find a contact number for him and have my family doctor refer me - and nice and close even in ajax!

Thanks again and hope your mom continues to do well!