Rate this topic

Very interesting, indeed.

I've also been considering the "gut health" issue, and have been considering supplements to address that issue specifically.

That said, I am someone who HATES taking pills/supplements so that's saying a lot.

I also am someone who hates pills. Anyone know what kind of allergy test she had done? My insurance runs out in about 6 days and would love to have a panel ran. Also- in the us- will they test for vitamin deficiencies if you ask? I know vitamin D is low for me, but I'd love to know what else

We really need better Drs in my area.....

I'm not a pill person either but I'm going through the Helobactor Pylori treatment uggh I will be glad when thats finished!

I think it was very fortunate that the person found such a great doctor, I know myself when my digestive system is happy so is the rest of my body!

Interesting. While it takes a different approach, (diet to restore gut health rather than just supplementation or elimination of IgG indicated foods) the basic concept of gut inflammation causing poor absorption, food reactions, and mental health issues is all covered in the GAPS book as well.