Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RVluvin

Veggie Slices (Gluten Free Cheese)

Organic whipping cream (in a carton) shouldn't contain carageenan. Put it in a bowl with powdered sugar and whip away!

I checked at the regular grocery stores and the health food store on the cartons of organic cream.. All of them contain carrageenan. I'm not suggesting that carageenan is bad for anyone else, but I seem to have a problem with it. Anyway, I'm loving hard and soft cheese, it opened a whole new world again! (Rum raisin ice cream with gluten-free brownies, holy smokes.)

Organic whipping cream (in a carton) shouldn't contain carageenan. Put it in a bowl with powdered sugar and whip away!

I checked at the regular grocery stores and the health food store on the cartons of organic cream.. All of them contain carrageenan. I'm not suggesting that carageenan is bad for anyone else, but I seem to have a problem with it. Anyway, I'm loving hard and soft cheese, it opened a whole new world again! (Rum raisin ice cream with gluten-free brownies, holy smokes.)

Really? The ones I buy don't.... I'm sure there are brands with it...just not ones I've seen.