MyMississippi

If You Live In Nyc

Rate this topic

I will be in NYC tomorrow and I've googled all the gluten-free places to eat --- But if any of you are familiar with the area of the Holiday Inn on 440 West 57th st in NY, is there a gluten-free place to eat nearby -- nothing fancy --

Next question, I will also be staying later on Mulberry st in New york -- anyone know a place near there ??

Thanks so much for your help ---

You are in luck as NYC has some of the best gluten-free restaurants in the world! Remember that Manhattan is small and easily navigable via subway, taxi and walking so don't limit yourself to to a small radius around where you are staying. That being said, near your first location on 57th street is Lili's 57th (about 2 blocks away) their gluten-free menu is here: http://store6.geomerx.com/lilis57/index.cfm?fuseaction=category&categoryID=30

As for the area around Mulberry St, i'm not sure. You are smack dab in the middle of Little Italy and all that Gluten! Although not right near, awesome downtown locations include Risotteria, S'Mac and Tulu's Bakery.

There are so many incredible gluten-free places on this list http://aglutenfreeguide.com/restaurants so I beg you, don't hit up any chain restaurants that may have gluten-free menus while in NYC it would be doing yourself a huge disservice.

thanks folks ever so much for your help i am sooooooo tired from walking all over will eat somewhere later had to eat avacado and tuna in a foil pack that i bought with me ugh. i hate traveling with food allergies