Jump to content
  • Sign Up

What Kind Of Doctor Should I See, For Best Diagnosis?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Should I see a regular family doctor or a gastrologist? As I found out from my other posts my blood tests came out positive, so where do I go from now? This is so new to me I am so happy I found you guys :)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now