Rate this topic

So...Charlie (my 2yr old) is at hospital tomorrow for his pre-op assessment before his biopsy on 4th Jan. Eager to get it all over with. Does anyone know...will he have to go on gluten free diet before we get the results or wait for them 1st?

I had blood tests done over 3 weeks ago. Rang for results today and theres a note with them saying make an appointment to see doc...looks like i may have it too then but shall see at my appointment on friday morning...!

One minute none of us have it (or so we think) and then suddenly 2 of us possible have it! My daughter will need to be tested next if either me or my son come back 100% positive. What a snowball effect!

Would like to go on holiday abroad 2012 but VERY apprehensive...even eating out seems like a daunting thought...or even eating round at other peoples houses!

So...Charlie (my 2yr old) is at hospital tomorrow for his pre-op assessment before his biopsy on 4th Jan. Eager to get it all over with. Does anyone know...will he have to go on gluten free diet before we get the results or wait for them 1st?

I had blood tests done over 3 weeks ago. Rang for results today and theres a note with them saying make an appointment to see doc...looks like i may have it too then but shall see at my appointment on friday morning...!

One minute none of us have it (or so we think) and then suddenly 2 of us possible have it! My daughter will need to be tested next if either me or my son come back 100% positive. What a snowball effect!

Would like to go on holiday abroad 2012 but VERY apprehensive...even eating out seems like a daunting thought...or even eating round at other peoples houses!

If Charlie is done with all his testing, go gluten free asap.

• Upvote 1

Yes, Charlie can go gluten free as soon as he has his endoscopy. You should wait to see if your doc wants to do an endo on you too.

Take things one step at a time :)