Rate this topic

Two of my favorite lip balms (BB's) contains caster oil. Is there anyone out there who remembers caster oil? :blink:

I was wondering if multiple applications during the day , and daily could cause some digestive issues? I know that they are under new ownership....which has nothing to do with caster oil.

This probably won't answer your question and you might know this already but Burt Bee's used to be considered gluten free expect for a few of their items that contained oat but since changing they now can no longer guarantee their products are gluten free, because of this I don't use any Burt Bees products except for their toothpaste which is just a risk I've decided to take.

This probably won't answer your question and you might know this already but Burt Bee's used to be considered gluten free expect for a few of their items that contained oat but since changing they now can no longer guarantee their products are gluten free, because of this I don't use any Burt Bees products except for their toothpaste which is just a risk I've decided to take.

Yup...sorry to say they are going with the "SAFE" response. As long as they continue to list all of their ingredients, I will buy their products. The caster oil that I posted, should be so minimal as not to be a concern. B)

It's only worth a post to those of us who used to be fed caster oil to make us all "happy and regular". :ph34r:

Yup...sorry to say they are going with the "SAFE" response. As long as they continue to list all of their ingredients, I will buy their products. The caster oil that I posted, should be so minimal as not to be a concern. B)

It's only worth a post to those of us who used to be fed caster oil to make us all "happy and regular". :ph34r:

I remember castor oil! My Mom kept it in the fridge, so it was extra thick.

Thanks so much for the comments about lip balm.

Does anyone know if Blistex products or Nivea products ar gluten free. I did email the companies, only to get an ingredient list that is hard to decipher.

Thanks so much and Peace.

DOnna in MI

I use Blistex Medicated Lip Balm (in the blue-green tube). Neosporin Lip Health is also gluten-free (the last time I checked). I'm sure there are others.