Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PicturePerfect

Hearing The Tv?

I turn off the radio but I still hear them talking, singing, whatever. Also I'll hear the tv on downstairs and go check but it's not on. And it's not a whine, but voices... I know, now you'll say I'm "hearing voices". Well at least they're not in my head! Just in my house! :lol:

I too can hear the faint sound of what sounds like a tv, radio, etc. on when the house is quiet. I ask my BF if he can hear it and he looks at me like i'm nuts. I also will get up to see if it's coming from the computer (my BF likes to listen to music when on the computer). To make myself feel better I blame it on the neighbors, although I know it's not them. HA! This "hearing issue" started around the same time I started the gluten-free diet...I kid you not. Weird isn't it??

I am sensitive to when the tv or radio is TOO loud but that's been going on for years as well as I have have the sensitivity to light (they say b/c I have light colored eyes and wear contacts....

This is pretty interesting...

Does anyone burn out a lot of light bulbs when you turn on a light?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I do, dare I ask why?

Guest imsohungry

HAAAAAA! :lol: You guys are killing me! Assuming that all of us aren't schizophrenic with hallucinations, we are a talented group of people! ;)

I, personally, have similar problems. Not so much hearing TV's, but having some weird "senses."

Having epilepsy, I am used to talk about electrical waves in the brain/body. I think maybe I've just had one to many PET scans...I mean how long can doctors inject me with radioactive dye before my body absorbs it? I'm like a walking time-bomb :P

(If you see me coming and I'm glowing, don't look directly at the light!) :lol:

-Julie B)

HAAAAAA! :lol:  You guys are killing me!  Assuming that all of us aren't schizophrenic with hallucinations, we are a talented group of people!  ;)

-Julie  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: We are a talented group - we should aim our "powers" towards good use - you know save people lives or something. :rolleyes:

Lisa