dani nero

Anxiety Vs Gluen?

Rate this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm back in Sweden now. I'm being quite careful reading labels but still not feeling well at all.

I never get aches or classical symptoms. Just constipation, amenorrhea, and anxiety (or panic), but those can also be signs of old fashioned stress or anxiety without being glutened. I'm at a loss.

Any of you long-term experienced folk with silent-celiac have a way of knowing the difference between being glutened or if it's just anxiety?

Also, here in Sweden the law for labeling is as follows:

"The revisions in gluten regulation means that a single value is introduced for the term "gluten free" - no more than 20 milligrams of gluten / kg as sold to be. Products that are suitable for gluten intolerant and that contains more than 100 milligrams of gluten / kg may bear the term 'very low gluten'."

Is that safe?

Hi Dani, i dont know if it helps but one of my huge symptoms is anxiety over things, and they are things that definitely should not cause my anxiety i've been given different medication to help, nothing seems to help unless im on a tranquilizer but thats just not a life for me lol.. I noticed after being off gluten even for just a week my anxiety level was going down, not sure if its a lasting condition but I hope not.

Hi Dani, i dont know if it helps but one of my huge symptoms is anxiety over things, and they are things that definitely should not cause my anxiety i've been given different medication to help, nothing seems to help unless im on a tranquilizer but thats just not a life for me lol.. I noticed after being off gluten even for just a week my anxiety level was going down, not sure if its a lasting condition but I hope not.

It turns out the anxiety I'm getting is caused by my period :-) :-D