grey3098

Reactions Lessen When Eating Something I Should Not

Rate this topic

I went off of my allergy elimination diet last night and though today I am sick as a dog GI-wise, an amazing thing has happened--the intense itching I've had ever since I started (about 34 days ago) started to go away by the next morning and has virtually STOPPED now.

What does this teach me? lol

Perhaps the thing you ate contains a nutrient you're deficient in. So to answer the question of what it teaches you, it might teach you to seek some nutritional supplements, or a more balanced diet while still avoiding the things you're sensitive to.

I went off of my allergy elimination diet last night and though today I am sick as a dog GI-wise, an amazing thing has happened--the intense itching I've had ever since I started (about 34 days ago) started to go away by the next morning and has virtually STOPPED now.

What does this teach me? lol

That you are rather sensitive to one of the foods you chose for your elimination diet (what did you just stop eating???), plus GI sensitive to whatever you added back. Bummer!

It's always hard to decide what foods to eat for eliminations for exactly that reason.