Rate this topic

Not only can I not have mint, but also clove and almond. And I really do need one for sensitive teeth. I am using Closeup cinnamon right now. I really don't like the taste of cinnamon too much and it does seem to be irritating my gums. I know I used this kind years ago but quit when I needed the sensitive kind. I also have an extreme dislike for the taste of wintergreen. But that's also a mint. Right? I think so... And am not overly fond of fruit flavors. I know I can use baking soda in a pinch but would really prefer something with fluoride and for sensitive teeth. Does such a product exsist?

If not maybe I will just tough out the two weeks with the Closeup then a couple of times a week go back to the mint stuff I've been using, rinse my mouth really well and hope for the best.

Thankee thankee! I called them and there is no flavor whatever. So it will work for me. Guess I should use google. I've been using swagbucks.

If you try it, can you report back on how it worked? I kind of liked the limited ingredient list.

If you try it, can you report back on how it worked? I kind of liked the limited ingredient list.

I ordered 3 tubes. Not sure how long it will take to get it but I'll report back.

Toothpaste arrived today. There was some sort of glitch with the post office. They were claiming they delivered that and a package from Target on the 17th. So of course this caused me all sorts of problems. I made phone calls. Sent e-mails. Have a BIG mess at Target now. But I digress...

The toothpaste really has no flavor at all. Has a bit of a chalky texture to it. But it left my teeth really clean feeling.

Awesome! I detest the taste of toothpaste. When my current tube gets low I'll keep this in mind. It would be nice just to have clean teeth - not artificially flavored teeth.