CarolinaKip

Going Out For Lunch Today!

Rate this topic

We are going out to lunch for my sons' birthday today. We are going to pfChangs and even though I was fine the last time I went (Nov), I'm still very nervous. I'm going later than noon, but it will still be somewhat busy. I'm having to go a certain time because of my sons work schedule. The last time we went, we all ordered gluten-free.

Do you that eat at pfChang eat their white rice fine? I've added rice back in and was wondering.

I rarely eat out, even though it's been almost 2 years, it still makes me nervous.

We are going out to lunch for my sons' birthday today. We are going to pfChangs and even though I was fine the last time I went (Nov), I'm still very nervous. I'm going later than noon, but it will still be somewhat busy. I'm having to go a certain time because of my sons work schedule. The last time we went, we all ordered gluten-free.

Do you that eat at pfChang eat their white rice fine? I've added rice back in and was wondering.

I rarely eat out, even though it's been almost 2 years, it still makes me nervous.

Have a wonderful time! I eat at Changs often and successfully--always eat the white rice. They took my favorite dish off the menu some time ago (Philip's Better Lemon Chicken) but they will always make it for me if I ask. They are very gluten and allergy aware. At the locations I go to, the waiter always begins by asking if anyone at the table has any food allergies or special dietary needs.

Just let them know what you need, and you'll be fine. :)