Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rikki Tikki

Doctors

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Hi Granger!

I'm new to this forum, too. I was just diagnosed in Feb '04, although I've been sick all my life.

I have a wonderful doctor, Jeffrey Aron, in San Francisco. I got him from the list on this website. He specializes in celiac disease and was the speaker at the Celiac Foundation meeting in Oakland earlier this month. If you have any other questions about him, you're welcome to email me at: sfpaperhanger@aol.com. Good luck!

Gerri

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

I’m at kind of a loss here. My 6 year olds tTg IgA was >250 but his GI says his biopsy was negative. Has any had this happen? We made sure he was eating gluten up until the procedure. The Doctor says a gluten free diet may still be beneficial. ...
    Hi JesLin! How was your trip? did you do well with the gluten free issue? I'm thinking in a trip to Nepal and Tibet also and I'm a little worry about the Tibet part. Could you please give me some advices? Thanks! Lorena ...
    My daughter has Celiac disease and has been using a Nina sensor for the past two and a half years. I am a huge supporter of the sensor and feel like it has made a big difference in my daughter’s quality of life, and has certainly saved her f...