cruzmom

Slightly Positive

Rate this topic

I have Celiac and just had my daughter tested. The nurse called with the results and quoted the doctor. Her results came back "slightly positive". What does that mean???? I asked what her number was and she said 349??? We have an appointment on Tuesday but I don't know if I should tell my daughter she has it or not. Any words of advise?

Could you list the exact test that were run & the results & ranges.. that would help us hard to know what the 349 means...

thanks

I have Celiac and just had my daughter tested. The nurse called with the results and quoted the doctor. Her results came back "slightly positive". What does that mean???? I asked what her number was and she said 349??? We have an appointment on Tuesday but I don't know if I should tell my daughter she has it or not. Any words of advise?

It's hard to know what that number means without the reference scale. Keep her on gluten until you see the Dr. They may want to do some follow up testing.

Could you list the exact test that were run & the results & ranges.. that would help us hard to know what the 349 means...

thanks

I will have to get that Tuesday. All I know is they did a Celiac Panel.