Nen

Cycling Symptoms

Rate this topic

I don't know if this sounds possible for something like celiac, I've been keeping a journal for about the past year.

I get these phases where I feel bad (Sinus problems, near constant one sided dull head pain/pressure, achy and stiff, fatigued, odd nerve problems on same side of body as dull head pain/pressure, nausea).

These phases last about a couple weeks, then for a week or two I feel GREAT, then its back to feeling bad again for a couple weeks, then I feel GREAT like a new person for a week or two. I've never heard of anything that can cycle through like this. Can celiac symptoms come and go with that much frequency?

I thought maybe allergies, but even allergy meds don't really help.

I don't know if this sounds possible for something like celiac, I've been keeping a journal for about the past year.

I get these phases where I feel bad (Sinus problems, near constant one sided dull head pain/pressure, achy and stiff, fatigued, odd nerve problems on same side of body as dull head pain/pressure, nausea).

These phases last about a couple weeks, then for a week or two I feel GREAT, then its back to feeling bad again for a couple weeks, then I feel GREAT like a new person for a week or two. I've never heard of anything that can cycle through like this. Can celiac symptoms come and go with that much frequency?

I thought maybe allergies, but even allergy meds don't really help.

I am allergic to wheat and chemicals and have these symptoms. They come and go and range from one extreme to another pain wise. It depends on the amount of exposure. It took me nearly four years to figure out that it was allergies for me.

It's possible you have allergies, maybe try another type of allergy pill?

It also sounds like it might be migraines?

Others may have more ideas and hopefully you can figure it out soon.

My symptoms are different than yours, but yes, I experienced symptom cycling. I too had been tracking and my headaches, bloating, and heartburn would happen almost always 1 week prior to ovulation and again 1 week prior to my period and each time the symptoms would last 2-3 days. I thought it was purely hormonal. This went on for quite a while and then the symptoms started happening with more and more frequency and the cycling just about disappeared.

Thanks for the replies. I just keep trying different things and hope something sticks.