scaredblossom

Is This Related?

Rate this topic

For the last week I have been having muscle cramps in my legs and arms, like that of a charlie horse and they never go completely away! My muscles are in knots!!

Maybe, if you've been having diarrhea.

If you have been losing (or not taking in enough) fluids, you could be low on electrolytes. Try taking some magnesium (and some potassium to balance it out) or take some Pedialyte.

Pollen season?

No diarrhea, I eat bananas regularly, and plenty of fluids I always have something to drink with me....IDK

No diarrhea, I eat bananas regularly, and plenty of fluids I always have something to drink with me....IDK

I vote for magnesium, if you are diabetic/large coffee drinker, you will lose Ma+ in your urine. Magdelay/Mag64 may help, eating almonds also may help. stay away from magnesium oxide!

For the last week I have been having muscle cramps in my legs and arms, like that of a charlie horse and they never go completely away! My muscles are in knots!!

I get this right before my period starts... not sure why but I'll try magnesium next month if it reoccurs.

Not a coffee drinker anymore, I ate a banana and it went away until today. I think i am going to have to eat a banana a day!!! :)

I vote for magnesium, if you are diabetic/large coffee drinker, you will lose Ma+ in your urine. Magdelay/Mag64 may help, eating almonds also may help. stay away from magnesium oxide!

Also only dx as hypoglycemic with no real problem from it with proper diet!! :D I can't eat nuts they hurt my stomach!! :unsure: