JamTart

Floss Sticks gluten-free?

Rate this topic

Hi everyone!

I'm really new to gluten-free and between the doc/tests and myself, still trying to figure out if I have celiac disease or not! 10 days gluten-free and counting- finally gained 1 lb ! A small victory! Anyway- I haven't had much trouble determining whether something was gluten-free or not (thanks to terrific sites like this!!) buy I havent been able to find anything pertaining to floss sticks - which I am completely addicted to - specifically GUM eez thru mint. If anyone has an answer for me I would be so appreciative. Thanks!

Hi everyone!

I'm really new to gluten-free and between the doc/tests and myself, still trying to figure out if I have celiac disease or not! 10 days gluten-free and counting- finally gained 1 lb ! A small victory! Anyway- I haven't had much trouble determining whether something was gluten-free or not (thanks to terrific sites like this!!) buy I havent been able to find anything pertaining to floss sticks - which I am completely addicted to - specifically GUM eez thru mint. If anyone has an answer for me I would be so appreciative. Thanks!

Hi :)

I have been using CVS brand Dentral Flossers, with no problems. They come in a little plastic resealable bag, 90 count, but they are unflavored, also a lot cheaper then Gum eez.