123glldd

Moisturizer , Primer And Makeup

Rate this topic

Okay so i made a post a while back now about a make up company that told me all of their products were gluten free...Graftobian. Their make up i think is.....but the moisturizer turns out it has RIGHT ON THE LABEL....hydrolyzed wheat gluten. Is this the stuff that people think you can even eat and be safe even though it isn't? I refuse to keep this. I e-mailed them very angry because they told me their stuff was gluten free and it says gluten right on the container.

Could someone tell me if any of these ingredients in the primer and make up are a concern? Sorry if i misspell something as the print is tiny :P

The primer- Aloe barbadensis Gel (aloe barbadensis leaf juice), water, stearic acid, sorbitan monostearate (sorbitan stearate), sorbitan laurate, ppg-1, trideceth-6 (??? i think?), isopropyl palmitate, titanium dioxide (cl or ci i can't read it...77891), phenoxyethanol, benzyl pca, butylene glycol

the make up...caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyl palmitate (ethylhexyl), carnauba wax(copernica cerifera), petroleum, lanolin oil, bees wax, ozokerite wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, ptfe, bha, silica, phenoxyethanol, isopropylparaben, isobutylparaben, n-butylparaben. may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, talc, ultramarines ( cl or ci i can read it it's tiny. 77891, 77499, 77491, 77492, 77007)

So nervous now since the moisturizer stuff =\