kmwondering

Anyone Here Negative On Ttg-Iga, Dgp-Iga (Normal Total Iga) And Positive On Other Tests? Please Share

Rate this topic

Hoping I could catch someone with this experience with a more specific post. As I posted elsewhere, my results were

Deamidated Gliandin Peptide AB, IGA

11 units

Reference range 0-19, negative

Celiac Disease reflexive panel

Immunoglobulin A, Total

Reference Range 68-378

Tissue Transglutaminase IGA

15 units

Anyone negative on these blood tests and positive on others? Please let me know what tests showed evidence of celiac for you...just setting myself up to argue with my GI if I need to :) Thanks!

Hoping I could catch someone with this experience with a more specific post. As I posted elsewhere, my results were

Deamidated Gliandin Peptide AB, IGA

11 units

Celiac Disease reflexive panel

Immunoglobulin A, Total

Reference Range 68-378

Tissue Transglutaminase IGA

15 units

Anyone negative on these blood tests and positive on others? Please let me know what tests showed evidence of celiac for you...just setting myself up to argue with my GI if I need to :) Thanks!

I am normal IgA, and was negative on all but one test. I was positive for TtG IgG. I don't see any IgG versions in your list.

I am normal IgA, and was negative on all but one test. I was positive for TtG IgG. I don't see any IgG versions in your list.

Appreciate your input! I am going to ask for a larger panel at follow up.

My blood tests were negative, but the GI did the endoscope anyway to see if she could find the cause of my severe symptoms. I had comletely flattened villi, and ulceration in one area. It was visible to the naked eye.

After the scope the Dr. said she was pretty sure it was Celiac. The biopsy report confirmed it.

My blood tests were negative, but the GI did the endoscope anyway to see if she could find the cause of my severe symptoms. I had comletely flattened villi, and ulceration in one area. It was visible to the naked eye.

After the scope the Dr. said she was pretty sure it was Celiac. The biopsy report confirmed it.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad your GI was willing to do the scope anyway.

yes you are lacking the IgG versions of the tests. Especially the deamidated gliadin IgG version. This one is very specific for celiac by the way.