1desperateladysaved

Pizza

Rate this topic

Crust: made from almond flour crust.

Sauce: made from Mango sauce. Mango that I put through the blender.

Topping: 1 layer of Eggs. Sausage and veggies. Don't forget some salt, this isn't cheese after all.

Spice: Pizza spice (leave it off if you can't handle it.)

I can have Pizza and I like it too. I was however deprived of pizza for years, so let me know if you like it.

I came in here with loads of ideas, but was blown away by the mango sauce!

Gee that's different lol. We normally use things like sundried tomatoes, grilled eggplant, roasted pumpkin, sweet potato and carrot, sliced mushrooms, sliced black olives, pineapple pieces, capsicum, then covered in grated Cheezley but I'm not sure what would go with mango sauce. It sounds yummy though and I'd love to try it with the right toppings.

We're vegan but that sounds different, enjoy :)

It took me years to come up with the mango idea. Tomato is a fruit, but it is not the only fruit. I was thinking that tomato sauce is maybe just a little tangy. It adds to the overall flavor of the pizza, but the spices give it the pizza flavor.

If you have ever made tomato sauce and boiled it for hours you will discover the beauty of the mango sauce. Peel, place in blender, add power and done.

Incidentally, make sure to get every bit of peel off before blending. You can get a poison ivy like reaction if you don't. (Guess how I know that.)

I've made dessert pizzas with mango before.