Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tiredsean

Reaction To Getting Glutened By Accident

I was meaning to ask everyone questions on their reaction when they get accidentally glutened? My questions are 1: do you react twice as much as before if not more? Than when you were on gluten? 2: everything you eat until the intestine heals triggers symptons or causes problens except water. 3: is it normal that gluten or for that matter any food intolerence/allergy csn cause days of symptoms that come and go until its out of the system.?

1: do you react twice as much asbefore if not more? Than when you were on gluten?

No. I react about the same. In fact I have been accidently glutening myself every other week with a few glutened fries for two months... It took me that long to finally figure out why I've been feeling worse and worse lately... This was after 6 months gluten-free.

2: everything you eat until the intestine heals triggers symptons or causes problens except water.

Lately, I have been getting stomach aches after most meals even if they had no gluten, because I'd glutened myself days before. Breakfast always hurt me the most.

3: is it normal that gluten or for that matter any food intolerence/allergy csn cause days of symptoms that come and go until its out of the system.?

Yes. It can take a couple of weeks for the most immediate symptoms to disappear. I last had gluteny fries two weeks ago and I am still tired and mildly headachey.

Of course everyone is different. I'm sure your replies will have a lot of variation.