Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SeekingSarah

Dh Or Whatever It Is Driving Me Crazy...so Is My Mother!

A few places are healing and bam 2 new blisters appear around my mouth, I have 4 areas total on my scalp and each have new painful bumps, back of neck and forehead so my entire head is pounding. I called the derm office today to get an appointment and I get voicemail, and they actually never called back from the last time I called, when I had a persistent external yeast infection in January...hmmm gluten issue too? Idk a mega dose of diflucan resolved it and I removed possible other irritant.

Anyway my mother is like...well you know Androgel (which BF is on) can cause this...um yeah he just went back on it beginning of March, I've had skin issue for YEARS...so then she starts with the maybe try this, what about that, did they ever give you an antibiotic for it? ARE YOU USING DIAL SOAP? YOU NEED TO USE GOLD DIAL!!! Ugh...no Mom not currently using Dial, but did for the months I lived with her...last May-Oct and guess what I still had this stuff going on...again I had just brushed it off to something I had to live with...just "bad skin"...but not so bad that I ever considered going to a dermatologist before... next appt with GI is April 29th. Will see what he says about the blood results...still don't have actual readable copy of results because I'd have to go in person and show ID to get the results they scanned in and I can't read or print..and it's 45 min away.

Also two months now with no period, neg blood preg test, didn't think so but while I was at NP I had her check just to make sure...missed December too... I feel like several symptoms have hit harder since the Fall and I never had the thought of Celiac until March so it's not all in my head or stress making it worse....my friend says just screw the docs and go Gluten free and see if it helps...but I want to get a dx if possible and do not want to go off then back on.

I'm allergic to those antibacterial soaps, I hate when I have to use them in public restrooms and have to try to rinse all the residue off,  and was a horrible mess in my job with skin breaking out decades ago when I had to use that Dial soap at work, constantly.  :angry:  That and people treating antibacterial gel as if it would remove actual dirt or gluten.... :wacko: