Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taynichaf

Neg. Blood Test... Endoscopy Next?

I was tested in February and came back negative, but had already eliminated gluten so not sure what the point of it really was.  I guess I really don't care at this point.  The thought of eating gluten and feeling horrible to get a more accurate test result doesn't seem worth it.  So right now I am just not eating gluten.  Eat gluten = feel bad.  No gluten = feel good.  At some point I may change my mind.....

good point and it's that simple.  when i quit eating gluten, i got better.  

Guys... My mom is really against me getting the endoscopy due to money... This is just making everything worse! Ughhh... I just feel like crying.

$$ is so tight for nearly everyone these days.  if eating gluten free is making you feel better and your folks can do it, what if you just wait - you should be able to tell  :)

ps - nobody makes me whip out my diagnosis.  alot of times i don't even mention celiac.  i just say i can't eat gluten.  plain and simple.

pps - your sn makes me want to call you 'tiny chef' lolz  :D

good point and it's that simple.  when i quit eating gluten, i got better.  

$$ is so tight for nearly everyone these days.  if eating gluten free is making you feel better and your folks can do it, what if you just wait - you should be able to tell   :)

ps - nobody makes me whip out my diagnosis.  alot of times i don't even mention celiac.  i just say i can't eat gluten.  plain and simple.

pps - your sn makes me want to call you 'tiny chef' lolz   :D

I'm over the thought of having to explain to people about my gluten problem... I could care less if they believe me lol. Its just my mom.... She has called me a hypochondriac, and I just feel like I need to prove something to her. She thinks shes gluten sensitive, but not as far as celiac disease. I still live with her, and I just want to absolutely rule of celiacs, that way I know the damage being done to my body. So really, I just feel like my mom wont take me seriously if I want new shampoos or toothpaste.. She doesnt believe in cross contamination either :/

And lol, well, my name is actually first 3 letters in my first, middle, and last name.

I got disoriented with this post and the other one...

I'm sorry to hear this is causing problems with your family.

If you are short on money just do the DGP-IgG after you did the gluten challenge.

PS: on the other posts you said you have C vs D.

Calcium in milk or cheeze, can cause C.

Magnesium supplements loosen C.