Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

melreis

No Stomach Feeling

stomach problems for 5 years, diagnosed as IBS.  lately I don't feel hunger pains.  I could go all day and not feel hungry.  I eat though because I should but then I never feel full either, even after a huge meal.  Is this a celiac symptom?  I have a ton of other ones.

Not sure I'd call it a symptom...but I was like that for most of my life.  I think it was likely because when I ate -- I felt lethargic, nauseous and "overfull".

Welcome!

If you suspect Celiac Disease - get tested.  Do not remove gluten until the tests are complete as the Celiac Antibody Panel measures antibodies created in response to gluten ingested.

Let us know if you have more questions....and take a look at this thread - it contains great info:

https://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/topic/91878-newbie-info-101/

Not sure I'd call it a symptom...but I was like that for most of my life.  I think it was likely because when I ate -- I felt lethargic, nauseous and "overfull".

Welcome!

If you suspect Celiac Disease - get tested.  Do not remove gluten until the tests are complete as the Celiac Antibody Panel measures antibodies created in response to gluten ingested.

Let us know if you have more questions....and take a look at this thread - it contains great info:

https://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/topic/91878-newbie-info-101/

yea I stupidly went off before and now the doctor says two weeks back on gluten till I get checked.  i was only gluten-free for 4 days and noticed a huge change.  i had an appetite for one, depression lifted, my joints didn't hurt.  im back on gluten but limiting it because im having worse/new symptoms now.  i had one beer a couple days ago and was almost drunk,  only got two hours of sleep for the night and horrible joint pain the next day. 

stomach problems for 5 years, diagnosed as IBS.  lately I don't feel hunger pains.  I could go all day and not feel hungry.  I eat though because I should but then I never feel full either, even after a huge meal.  Is this a celiac symptom?  I have a ton of other ones.

Same thing here! I don't feel hungry! A friend of mine and I do a lil traveling and she always ask, are you hungry? I tell her I don't ever "feel hungry" I eat because I should not because I am hungry.

Same thing here! I don't feel hungry! A friend of mine and I do a lil traveling and she always ask, are you hungry? I tell her I don't ever "feel hungry" I eat because I should not because I am hungry.

do you have celiacs??