Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaliSparrow

Blog Permanently Says "draft"

We seem to be having this issues with some accounts.

Have you had a blog previously?

Do you have an option for "publish"?

Do you have more than 1 draft?

Until this is worked out, Peter has been going in with his Super Powers and publishing them.

I've had blogs before. When I edit a post, the only option is "submit changes". In new entries, it says "post new entry". There doesn't seem to be an option to post a draft. All of my blog posts are in "draft" mode here. I have more than one blog and more than one post. All posts show up as a draft.

Thank you!

Cali

I'm not sure I understand the correlation. What would a bug in the system have to do with someone having had a blog before?

I don't know either. It's just an interesting fact for the people who can fix the system to consider. Perhaps a system upgrade messed up people with previous blogs in some way.

For what I know of computers - it could be that the gerbil that runs the " publish blog" wheel has run off. :)

Cali, you have five draft items, three dated June 28, one July 15 and one July 16. I will publish all of them for you in the order they were updated, but they will all show as published today in a very short period of time.