Ys255

Test Results - Not Sure What To Think?

Rate this topic

Hey forum, I went for a test and got my results back. I've attached the results and would like to see if anyone can find anything out of the ordinary? The results concluded that there's no evidence of coeliac disease.

Would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

Edited by Ys255

Hey forum, I went for a test and got my results back. I've attached the results and would like to see if anyone can find anything out of the ordinary? The results concluded that there's no evidence of coeliac disease.

Would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

I noticed your TSH is 3.1 and on the rise.  Do you have any Hashimoto's in your family history.  Several years ago, my lab tests showed a 3.9 on the TSH.   I went to an endocrinologist who did a thyroidgobulin and a peroxide antibody tests and my range on the thyroidgobulin was 14 (normal is <2).  I was put on synthroid 50mg. and almost immediately started improving.  My endocrinologist said a healthy thyroid should be about 1 on the TSH test.  I hope this helps.  

I was going to say the same thing. Your TSH could be a bit high. Perhaps also ask to have your Free T4 and Free T3 checked; both should be in the 50-75% range of your lab's normal reference range. I was quite hypo when my TSH was near yours and my FT4 and FT3 were in the bottom 15% of my lab's range.

Your celiac disease tests look normal. Are you having symptoms? If so, you could be one of the unlikely non-celiac gluten intolerance (NCGI) sufferers who has all the same symptoms as a celiac but no available blood tests to diagnose it - just a positive response to the gluten-free diet. :(

Hope you feel well soon.

That's interesting, I'm sure no one hasn't had any issues with their thyroid, or at least I'm aware of. It's definitely something I would of not come across so I'll check it out with further interest.

I get quite a lot of symptoms nvs, chronic headaches, migraines, facial eczema, abdominal pains, cramps, bloating, gassy, fatigue, muscle cramps along with psychological issues.

I did go on a gluten free diet for a couple of weeks, and did notice lesser symptoms to an extent.

Thank you both for your responses, makes all the difference. :)