answerseeker

Got My New Red Apple Lipsticks In The Mail Today!

Rate this topic

The packaging was so cute! I loved opening the pretty cotton drawstring pouch and my products wrapped in the pretty apple green tissue paper! I pay attention to stuff like this because I have my own handcrafted jewelry business :)

I can't wait to try everything! I got the balm, the exfoliant treatment, hibikiss lipstick and love my kiss lipstick. I see another purchase in the near future :P

The packaging was so cute! I loved opening the pretty cotton drawstring pouch and my products wrapped in the pretty apple green tissue paper! I pay attention to stuff like this because I have my own handcrafted jewelry business :)

I can't wait to try everything! I got the balm, the exfoliant treatment, hibikiss lipstick and love my kiss lipstick. I see another purchase in the near future :P

I miss my lipsticks SO much! Let me know how you like it! I may purchase a few shades myself.

I miss my lipsticks SO much! Let me know how you like it! I may purchase a few shades myself.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Red Apple Lipstick. I just recently got Swoon and Ravishing, and I already had Rebel and Mauve Me. They wear really well, give great color, and don't get us sick!! :)

Sorry, but I'm frugal (or as my Mom once said, I'm cheap! :lol: ) I buy NYC lipstick at my local Family Dollar store and instead of paying twenty-something a tube, I pay two-something a tube. It may not be the best lipstick on the market, but it's good eough for me.

http://newyorkcolor.com/tips/qa

Oh I didn't even know any drugstore brands had gluten-free lipstick! I got a good deal. The Diva coupon code was still good so I got buy one get one free and free shipping

They've always got a coupon, and I think as long as you buy two items you'll get free shipping. The holiday collection is coming out soon :)