Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

answerseeker

Gurgles, Neck Pain, Headache Ugghh

There are lots of ways to treat endo if it turns out you have it. It can cause pain in really weird places. I end up spending 1-2 days a month in bed feeling sorry for myself in pain. At least once a year it's so bad I can literally not walk for at least half a day.

I used hormone birth control for a long time as treatment and it was quite effective. I can no longer use it and instead have turned to home remedies and such to get me through until I can find a suitable surgeon I like. I am electing for radical surgery because of my age and circumstances, and simply having my uterus removed. I don't need nor desire a uterus or period any more, as they are nothing but trouble and pain.

If your doctor diagnosis you, you'll be able to work with them to find the best course of action for you. But use the internet and reputable websites with valid medical information to be informed so that you aren't just doing what you're told.

There are lots of ways to treat endo if it turns out you have it. It can cause pain in really weird places. I end up spending 1-2 days a month in bed feeling sorry for myself in pain. At least once a year it's so bad I can literally not walk for at least half a day.

I used hormone birth control for a long time as treatment and it was quite effective. I can no longer use it and instead have turned to home remedies and such to get me through until I can find a suitable surgeon I like. I am electing for radical surgery because of my age and circumstances, and simply having my uterus removed. I don't need nor desire a uterus or period any more, as they are nothing but trouble and pain.

If your doctor diagnosis you, you'll be able to work with them to find the best course of action for you. But use the internet and reputable websites with valid medical information to be informed so that you aren't just doing what you're told.

I agree, don't just go with the first treatment your doc tosses out. Start with the least invasive approaches, my advice. If they do a laparoscopy they'll probably try to remove what they can during the procedure.

My OB/GYN is going to revisit the possibility at my 6 week ultrasound. The report said the cyst was possibly endometrieom.

Right now they are looking at my kidneys and bladder. Along with this pain I had blood and protein in my urine and it's foul smelling. I'm also lightheaded.

I'll update when I find out what's going on! At least I know where to come for advise if I have endo!

My OB/GYN is going to revisit the possibility at my 6 week ultrasound. The report said the cyst was possibly endometrieom.

Right now they are looking at my kidneys and bladder. Along with this pain I had blood and protein in my urine and it's foul smelling. I'm also lightheaded.

I'll update when I find out what's going on! At least I know where to come for advise if I have endo!

Well, bladder and kidney issues can definitely make you sick and miserable. I hope they figure it out soon, and you feel better.