Burndee

Kids Shampoos And Hand Soap

Rate this topic

I saw a post that was older talking about Adult Shampoo's that are Gluten Free. What Kid's Shampoo's do you use and hand soaps? My Daughter was just diagnoised Celiac and I realized I have to through away all my bath and body works hand soap. I called Dial this morning and they said that the regular, Spring water, white tea, dial gold and mountain fresh are gluten free. My Daughter usually use the kids aussie or kids suave products, I wasn't sure if those were gluten free or not.

Come join us in the kids' forum. :)

Hand soap - we use Dr. Bronner's and water in a foaming dispenser in all the bathrooms except the guest bath (that one has SoftSoap).  While in the kitchen we wash our hands with Dawn and water in a dispenser.

Shampoo - I'll be perfectly honest that my kids wash their hair so infrequently that this isn't a serious issue for me (like once a month with shampoo - unless needed), but the kids use my husband's Head and Shoulders.  I'm in the shower with them washing their hair so I control how much goes on their heads.  My oldest kid flies through Suave products, when given the opportunity.