kwft10

San Antonio Riverwalk Area

Rate this topic

Hi,

I have a business trip coming up to San Antonio. I'll be staying on the Riverwalk and have to take clients out to dinner/lunch multiple times. Does anyone have any recommendations of restaurants on the Riverwalk that would be celiac safe?

Thanks

Looking at that list and being from Dallas/Fort Worth... Texas de Brazil is great for gluten-free stuff, all their meats and their tapioca cheese rolls, mashed potatoes, and bananas that go on the table, and most of the salad bar is gluten-free.  Down side is it is $50 per person for dinner.  However their lunch is usually half the price.

Saltgrass steakhouse has a gluten-free menu with a lot of modification needed, like no grill baste on the steak.  They are more near the $20-$40 entree price.

Zocca has a great looking gluten-free menu, I looked at it because I have heard of it before, not sure where.  Now I want to go!! http://www.zoccariverwalk.com/menu/gluten-free-menu/

There are also a lot of places down there with actual chefs and such at the restaurants, so you may have some luck phoning a few places (at off peak hours) and asking.