Rate this topic

I found this bread at my local Meijer's and oh wow, yum, yum, yum!

I'd pretty much given up on having bread, but I think that I finally found one that I feel good about paying $5 a loaf for! I'm feeding it to my non gluten-free husband (I'm transitioning my house to a gluten-free only house) and he likes it as well.

https://canyonglutenfree.com/

Absolutely...great bread and finding it for $5 is nice...started closer to $7 here...has come down thankfully!

Our house has been completely gluten-free for over three years -- my gluten eater husband has no problem with the switch now that the bread options have improved :)

I found this bread at my local Meijer's and oh wow, yum, yum, yum!

I'd pretty much given up on having bread, but I think that I finally found one that I feel good about paying $5 a loaf for! I'm feeding it to my non gluten-free husband (I'm transitioning my house to a gluten-free only house) and he likes it as well.

https://canyonglutenfree.com/

I love the deli Rye.  It makes amazing Rueben sandwiches and will be a great addition to our annual corned beef and cabbage meal on St. Patty's day.

My very favorite gluten-free bread. Glad you found it, and for such a low price! (7 dollars a loaf where I live.)