steph73

New Here :) Just Wanted To Say Hello!

Rate this topic

Hi Steph,

Welcome!  Would you care to share your story?  How were you diagnosed?  What are you doing for it?  Is it an easy transition?  Are you making improvements yet?  How long were you sick?

My story.  I had symptoms 30 years.  The worst symptoms were mind fog and extreme fatigue.  I have been gluten free 2 years.  I am making improvements having some energy.  My mind is clear and working!  I hope to hear such from you soon!

Dee

Hello and welcome. I'm new here too - about 2 weeks. Worst symptoms for me is stomach problems, and fatigue. Have you been at this long? I'm still trying to figure it all out!

Hello,

Thanks for writing! Very new to this... Yes stomach problems and fatigue!! Then oddly when I was fasting, I felt so much better... It then occurred to me as I started to eat again that it was the gluten... Sure enough within an hour of gluten, I'd feel it...

I feel happier too! Is that weird? Could it be related?

Welcome!  Feel free to read through all the content already on here and ask any questions you may have :)

Welcome Steph!

If you haven't been tested for Celiac Disease, you should do so as soon as possible.  Ingesting gluten is essential to give the celiac antibody tests their best chance for accuracy....no need to overdo it -- a slice of glutenous bread per day until the testing process is complete is plenty.

Let us know if you have any questions :)