Rate this topic

Hi Soaps.  Not sure if you are a British Celiac (Coeliac). If you are you will probably be aware that Frankie & Benny's do a gluten-free menu these days which has been a real lifesaver for me as I have children who enjoy eating there so now we can all eat when we go out.   :)  There does appear to be one in Blackpool - it has good reviews.   

http://www.frankieandbennys.com/sites/default/files/menus/FB%20Gluten%20Free%20Menu.pdf

I hope you manage to find a gluten-free Fish and Chip shop which is of course the thing to eat in Blackpool!

If you live in UK then just ignore all the below as is only about general places. 

. Was in Blackpool very briefly earlier this year. There is a Pizza Express there, I didn't go to that specific one but tried others throughout England and the gluten-free pizzas are some of the best I've ever tasted, I even had to check the gave me the right one. Otherwise try to find a Marks and Spencer (food version) or Tesco Sainsburys. Also Mcdonalds fries were ok when I was in Uk last. ( only four months ago but best check). There is a chain called Gourmet Burger Kitchen- they have gluten-free burgers but I'm not sure if the veggie patties were gluten-free, but they might do a salad.