across

My Best Travel Tip!

Rate this topic

I'm in the midst of a three week trip during which all I have access to is a fridge and a microwave. The last time I traveled I ate only gluten-free food in places recommended by my gluten-free app, but still got glutened. I didn't want to go through that again.

I am SO thankful to have discovered Amy's gluten free frozen dinners!!! They are delicious, almost all organic, have a large selection of gluten-free entrees, and can be found at almost any WalMart for around $3.50 each. Amy's really understands allergies and celiac. Their gluten-free stuff really is gluten free. 

This makes my life infinitely easier! Wherever I go, I know that I can stop at almost any WalMart and find some Amy's gluten-free entrees. So, so, SO glad to have discovered this solution!!!

(And no, I'm not in any way affiliated with Amy's or WalMart.) :-)

I couldn't agree with you more.  If I am going to someone's house I will tell them to just pick me up a good looking Amys dinner that says gluten-free on it and it really simplifies things. They are readily available at most chain grocery stores.  I used to take them to work, and we only had fridges to keep our lunches in, and they all heated up and tasted great when thawed to a refrigerated temperature.  That was before my diagnosis, and after when I discovered my favorite frozen dinners were still okay to eat, I was stoked!

I love Amy's dinners!

At home I cook from scratch, but on the road, they can be a real lifesaver and are sometimes cheaper and easier than trying to buy a bunch of ingredients and figure out how to cook with limited facilities.

I especially love that Amy's makes stuff that is gluten-free and DF. :)