Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

7 7
BuddhaBar

Gluten attack severe insomnia and anxiety?

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, BuddhaBar said:

Have you heard about the music genre vaporwave? That's how my head felt 10 days ago. Vaporwave is the soundtrack of my gluten brain fog 🤣

i remember vividly that "zero to hero" song from the disney hercules move was just playing really loud in my head for NO reason, and i had diarrhea, it was uncomfortable, i was still very sleepy. haven't watched that movie since.

come to think of it, it's exactly like back to the future when marty puts the headphones on george while he's sleeping except instead of an alien its poop

22 minutes ago, MisterSeth said:

come to think of it, it's exactly like back to the future when marty puts the headphones on george while he's sleeping except instead of an alien its poop

Darth Diarrhea from planet Toiletan.

I never had any brain symptoms. They came post-diagnosis when I got glutened. First time I got glutened it was sunny outside and I was sitting on the bus looking out the window feeling as I was in Miami Vice with my head wrapped in cotton.

40 minutes ago, BuddhaBar said:

Darth Diarrhea from planet Toiletan.

I never had any brain symptoms. They came post-diagnosis when I got glutened. First time I got glutened it was sunny outside and I was sitting on the bus looking out the window feeling as I was in Miami Vice with my head wrapped in cotton.

I'm not so sure it is the brain. The gut is capable of sending signals to other parts of the body just like the brain. i mean if you think about it the food-center is the core of every living thing on earth is it not? not everything has a brain but everything has a stomach or something like a stomach