This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Ok Ok, I'll be nice.... so do you know how to work the pneumatic nailer? :lol:

excuse me, I did use a pneumatic nailer at Habitat for Humanity - it was a hoot - -

ANdrea - - - :lol::lol::lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rachel--24 Collaborator
Rachel - - wait - - so you really DID know who Amber Frey was....I am confused..... :blink:

:blink:

Susan....ummm....put down the nuggets girl. :lol::lol:

On second thought...put them away...not under the couch....in a CABINET....where dingos cant find them. :D

AndreaB Contributor
RED ALERT! RED ALERT! JUST GOT THE NEWSFLASH OVER THE WIRE THAT TONIGHT IS INDEED A FULL MOON!!!! All those who are predisposed to being affected by such moon (okay, I see MANY, MANY hands up!), don your straightjackets immediately!!!!!

:lol:

Down girl. Is the full moon tonight? Thanks for the warning. :P:lol:

TheDave Newbie
Although, I would much rather feign stupidity and sit back and watch a shirtless construction worker give me personal lessons on how hard the nailer can pound it in........

SLAPPING MY HANDS!!!!!

:lol:

So it's like that around here huh? wow....I think I'm blushing Karen, what the hell did you do? haha....dirty dirty! :lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Have you not yet noticed that the vast majority here suffer from memory lapses....some even make stuff up as they go (Donna, for instance...calling power outtages Brown Outs)....you cant possibly believe every word written here. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Dang, I forgot Rachel actually DATED Brad Pitt.....was that before or after Angie? ;)

:lol::lol:

Brad Pitt???

No way...I think not. That other guy is cuter...I actually agree with you on this Susan...Vince Vaughn. :D

Oh....HUGE Angie fan....in case you didnt notice back when I was ready to scratch your eyes out on that other thread. :ph34r::lol:

Guest Robbin

edited -not relevant :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Canadian Karen Community Regular

Once you are around awhile, you will realize that when it is a full moon, you had better head for the hills, because it just ain't safe here!! Good thing Lynne isn't on here tonight! :lol:

Okay, donning my straightjacket now - you won't hear another peep from me guys!!! :rolleyes:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Dave, Do not mess with Andrea. She is our mother-hen :D and she can make you the town jailbird if you are not careful!!!! She has that kind of power :blink: . Scared, are ya? Anyway, the more I see your posts, the more I think you are not an idiot. I think you are an idiot "poser", lol.

Susie-Q-what happened with the floor?! Did you run out of paint for the ceiling? We have all been wondering all evening about this matter and you leave us hanging anxiously!!! (Bev, you did not see that horrible grammatical error)

btw-

Who spinached themselves? :blink:

the floor - - have not even ripped out the carpet yet.....ha ha ha ha

AndreaB Contributor

Karen,

You guys didn't revive the full moon thread you had going last month?

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Oh....HUGE Angie fan....in case you didnt notice back when I was ready to scratch your eyes out on that other thread. :ph34r::lol:

OMG - glad you've forgiven me - I'm scared....hold me....

is it really a full moon? behavior tonight in R-ville would indicate thus....I am going outside to check.....

Brad Pitt???

No way...I think not. That other guy is cuter...I actually agree with you on this Susan...Vince Vaughn. :D

Sorry, Vince Vaughn does absolutely NOTHING for me...... I'll take Harrison Ford any day (oops, I guess I am showing my age, eh?)....... It used to be Mel Gibson, but now that I know how much of a tool he is, he has fallen out of favour.....

Guest Robbin

Brad Pitt???

TheDave Newbie

You doing some work on the house?

DingoGirl Enthusiast
:blink:

Susan....ummm....put down the nuggets girl. :lol::lol:

On second thought...put them away...not under the couch....in a CABINET....where dingos cant find them. :D

the nuggets are safely away and hidden from all.

I think sleep will be difficult tonight - - - is it the full moon, the nuggets, the Nut Thins, what??????????

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Well you know it is in my personality to rebel.... I don't mean to stir such a perfect R'ville though. Do you own your own Ice Cream Store in Rachelville slacker?

Yes...as a matter of fact I do!! :D

And as far as being a slacker....never when it comes to making ice cream...or eating ice cream....I am soooo good at this. Just ask the Rachelvillians....they'll tell ya...I'm no slacker. I mean business...when it comes to ice cream. :D

Karen,

You guys didn't revive the full moon thread you had going last month?

I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for it! Besides, by now, there has to be numerous "full moon" thread floating around. Here's a scary thought: If we search the words "full moon", just think of the wild and wacky threads that will pop up! :lol:

AndreaB Contributor

Susan,

What is life outside of Rachelville. Unfortunately, I had to leave to take care of the kids today and cook dinner all by myself since hubby didn't get home in time. :(

Don't you feel sorry for me. :lol:

On a side note....It's too soon to tell but Seth seemed to be cranky afternoons on the 6 day oatmeal trial. He was back to his normal, happy self today. Me thinks the oatmeal is talking....but he didn't break out in eczema....maybe not enough gluten since his system had cleared it all out.

And as far as being a slacker....never when it comes to making ice cream...or eating ice cream....I am soooo good at this. Just ask the Rachelvillians....they'll tell ya...I'm no slacker. I mean business...when it comes to ice cream. :D

Yep, yep, yep.....Rachel got the job as Ice Cream Maker after all. :P

TheDave Newbie

Well you still haven't brought any to me...so I dunno for sure :rolleyes:

When you start eating it again (b/c we know you will), you have to prove it...then I can tell everyone how good it is (granted it doesn't taste like paper) :P

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Ok true story guys.... The other day Rachel and I were hanging out and she had to like stop the conversation to explain to me what the difference between a brownout and a blackout was....and then told me she learned it here....so don't feel bad Donna....you're awesome! haha :P

Oh gaaaawwwwd!!

Yes, Donna this is true. Sorry to have accussed you of making up Brown Outs...again. :ph34r:

DingoGirl Enthusiast
On a side note....It's too soon to tell but Seth seemed to be cranky afternoons on the 6 day oatmeal trial. He was back to his normal, happy self today. Me thinks the oatmeal is talking....but he didn't break out in eczema....maybe not enough gluten since his system had cleared it all out.

What?? :blink: what are you doign to your poor child? :lol: seriously, why is he eating oatmeal...did this come up before and I misssed it? highly possible... :blink:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Anyway, the more I see your posts, the more I think you are not an idiot. I think you are an idiot "poser", lol.

Robbin,

Dont be fooled by all the "wordage". ;)

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Robbin,

Dont be fooled by all the "wordage". ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

TheDave Newbie

Oh gaaaawwwwd!!

Yes, Donna this is true. Sorry to have accussed you of making up Brown Outs...again. :ph34r:

So busted!

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Celia - - so spooky - - -

:o:ph34r::o

Archived