Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiffjake

Any Bartenders?

Edit: I wanted to add, I'm super sensitive (kissed a boy last night who drank a Guinness and it made me sick-arg!) and I've yet to have trouble at the bar. I do watch them make it and check ingredients on new things. They're usually pretty patient with me, though I do get funny looks.

You may have gotten sick :( but at least you got some sugar from the guy! :-)

Turtle, I am an avid Jameson drinker and I don't seem to have any problems (except, of course, on those nites when I consume all too much alcohol in general and just get hungover). Then again, I'm also a supporter of the 'triple distilled theory,' in that any of the malt should've been distilled out three times over. And I will continue to support this theory until I am proven wrong through an excrutiating gluten reaction.

Olalisa, all of Woodchuck's draft ciders are gluten-free, but their webiste doesn't say anything about the bottled product. That's another one of my favoite alternatives when I have a drink after (okay, after, during or before) work.

-Courtney

Turtle, I am an avid Jameson drinker and I don't seem to have any problems (except, of course, on those nites when I consume all too much alcohol in general and just get hungover). Then again, I'm also a supporter of the 'triple distilled theory,' in that any of the malt should've been distilled out three times over. And I will continue to support this theory until I am proven wrong through an excrutiating gluten reaction.

Olalisa, all of Woodchuck's draft ciders are gluten-free, but their webiste doesn't say anything about the bottled product. That's another one of my favoite alternatives when I have a drink after (okay, after, during or before) work.

-Courtney

ALL Woodchuck Ciders are gluten-free...

So are all Ace ciders

Penguin,

ALL meaning bottled and draft Woodchuck? That would make sense, but I've learned time and time again that you can NEVER be too sure about gluten.

Penguin,

ALL meaning bottled and draft Woodchuck? That would make sense, but I've learned time and time again that you can NEVER be too sure about gluten.

Yep, every single product of theirs is gluten-free, bottles and on tap. The draft part in this case is confusing, because they call all their products (regardless of packaging) Woodchuck Draft Cider.

Here's their faq: http://www.woodchuck.com/Information/FAQs/...84/Default.aspx

B)

ok.. so i am a bartender at a VERY busy bar.

Pink, what about stuff like Kahlua and my favorite, Bailey's or Carolyn's. I've been dying to have a nip but have no idea if they're okay...????